Re: GNOME.Asia lightning talk re GNOME 3 marketing

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 18:45 -0500, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/LightningTalks

Allan, or someone else who is planning on going to the Bangalore summit:
want to sign up for a lightning talk about GNOME 3 or marketing GNOME?

I just signed up. Thanks for the reminder!

I thought I'd do a talk on how to help with the GNOME 3 marketing
campaign. I'd be happy to talk about something else if this territory is
already covered, however.

Best,

Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org