Re: GNOME 3 DVD, help needed

Le jeudi 03 mars 2011, à 17:29 +0000, Allan Day a écrit :
Vincent Untz wrote:
 + create a DVD sleeve. We can use the openSUSE ones as a basis, to make
   sure we have the right format:
     http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/trees/master/CD-sleeve

The DVD sleeve is the thing that could block everything, so that's the
most important part, I'd say :-) Any volunteers?

I'm sure we can get something sorted. When do you need it by? What are
the dimensions/format? I presume it will be printed in colour?

Let's say we need for April 6th, the day of 3.0 :-) Our current target
is to have everything ready for April 11th, but if we can do earlier,
it's better, obviously...

For the dimensions/format, we should just use the svg from openSUSE as a
basis (see link above).

Yes, it'll be printed in colour.

(Ideally, to thank Novell, we'd leave some kind of "Powered by openSUSE"
or Geeko head logo somewhere, like on the boot screen and in a corner of
the DVD sleeve)

GNOME on the front, Novell on the back, perhaps? Have you got a link to
Novell branding assets we can use?

s/Novell/openSUSE/ really :-)
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_brand

Vincent