Re: getting www.gnome3.org

On 01/11/2011 10:46 AM, Allan Day wrote:
Which PPA is that? This one [1], or this one [2]? Did you test it
yourself? It would be great to hear from anyone who does have experience
of using either of these PPAs...
The first, as it includes gnome-shell. I had some issues with running gnome-shell using it, but I think it might be due to my hardware (or rather a bug in mutter or the driver).

Feel free to tweak the texts in the git repo [1].
Don't worry: I will. :)
I know, that was meant for other interested contributors. :)

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ricotz/+archive/testing
[2] https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3/+packages
- Andreas