Re: New face to Friends of GNOME

On 01/04/2011 03:35 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
Thanks, Andreas. It definitely needed an update and I like how it all fits above the fold now.

I would actually suggest simplifying it more and only giving people 2-3 options. If we could offer them monthly and one time and then take them to payment page and fill in a default (editable) amount and list what all the amounts benefit from, that would be great. (I don't think we can easily do that with Paypal though.)
Hm, interesting idea, it would probably need a bit of different design though. Will think about it some more and experiment a bit.
FYI, in the last box, Philanthropist, when I select it, the words overwrite the title.
Will fix!
- Andreas