Re: Pre-release marketing and community management [Was: getting www.gnome3.org]

Hi Allan,

Thanks for kicking off this discussion.

Andreas and I did some work on GNOME3.org which can be found on Github:

https://github.com/andreasn/gnome3-website

We were pretty close - the design is done and some of the copy needs
to be updated.  We were waiting for some videos and screenshots and
then we wanted to launch it, but it's a bit stalled.  I don't see any
reason we couldn't take it, update the screenshots and copy, and
launch it fairly quickly.

I strongly agree with you that it would be beneficial to get some
positive marketing out there sooner rather than later.

Paul