Index page for projects.gnome.org

Hello,

I'm working on an automated index for projects.gnome.org (so,
http://projects.gnome.org). It retrieves information from the various
DOAP files hosted in the various modules.

I want the main page for projects.gnome.org to show a quick overview of
the information available in the DOAP files.

I have a current example:
http://people.gnome.org/~ovitters/tmp/repositories.html

It uses XSLT 2 (requires Saxon, xsltproc won't do) to transform
http://git.gnome.org/repositories.doap into above HTML. Anyway,
technical bits don't really matter.

What I think is:
 * Show project name as defined in the DOAP file
 * Give a short description
 * Link to homepage if known
 * Link to Bugzilla if known
 * Link to mailing lists if known
 * Link to git.gnome.org/browse
 * Link to download location if known (download.gnome.org)

Most important is the project name, description and homepage. Think
download is least important.

What I still want to do in the example:
 * Short ruler with links to each letter
 * Short overview of used icons and their meaning (one line if possible)

Anyway, I need some good icons for:
 * Bugzilla
 * Mailing lists (usually it'll link to a mailing list!)
 * Git (some version control icon?)
 * Download icon

Icons/images should be small (prefer 16x), fit in the GNOME style and
have a good license. Can anyone help me with that?

Further, is the location of the icons ok? I played around with having
them right aligned.

Note: I've used columns in the example. It'll automatically use multiple
columns if your browser support that.

--
Regards,
Olav