Proposal put in for Open Source Bridge.

I have put in a proposal to talk about GNOME 3 at the upcoming Open Source Bridge conference in Portland.  I have titled the talk as:

GNOME 3 - A New Desktop Experience
GNOME 3 was released in April 2011. A presentation on the thought process in innovating a different user experience on the desktop.

I wanted to concentrate on the design principles behind GNOME 3 and give the opportunity for the FOSS community to offer feedback.  I'm thinking of maybe a lightning talk on extending GNOME Shell.