Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

Hi,

Paul Cutler wrote:
The Zazzle store has been operational for almost a year now.

It seems like we're quite low-key about promoting it. How about
including a link to the GNOME Love mug & a link to the store on the
front page? The text paragraph fades into the background a bit among the
news & other text.

Zazzle does a good job of selling in multiple currencies, but some
users prefer other, sometimes local, options.  The Board works with
other companies who also pay us a royalty and we don't have issues
with multiple stores, as long as they sign our trademark agreements
and we have a workable business relationship, which we do with
Freewear.

Sure - my only point is that it doesn't really make sense to promote
more than one merchandising store on our front page.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary