Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

Hi,

Ismael Barros² wrote:
In order to boost sales and therefore donations to the GNOME
Foundation, we have asked for a link to our website on the GNOME
website (http://gnome.org), and we got redirected here to discuss the
issue.

Paul, how is the GNOME Store on Zazzle coming along? I'm all for
supporting merchandising agreements we make, and the FreeWear guys are
cool, but I don't want to divert revenue away from us, if we have a
better option.

If the Zazzle store is operational, we should leverage that. And we
should have some GNOME 3 goodies for sale for the release date!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary