Marketing video delivery mechanism

I've been a bit worried about how we will translate the 3.0 launch videos in to other languages. Xiph just posted a video in HTML5 <http://wiki.xiph.org/Playback_Troubleshooting> which has subtitles and encourages contributed translations. It works in Firefox (OGG) and Chrome (WebM).

This is the first HTML5 video that I've seen that is more user friendly than YouTube. However, it doesn't support IE or Safari. <http://wiki.xiph.org/Playback_Troubleshooting>

YouTube now offers IFRAME-based embedding that automatically favors HTML5 but only if the user has "opted in" to the HTML5 beta on YouTube's site.

It seems that we should try to do both: our own HTML5 player and YouTube through a browser user agent test, if we have the resources to implement both. Do we have the resources? If we don't, which should we favor?