Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

Bryen:

I think the wording is a bit much and can be simplified and made more
powerful.  Perhaps something like:

GNOME - SugarLabs - OLPC
Education - Community
Empowering children the world over

I agree that the existing text can be improved.  While I agree that your
suggestion is more "powerful", I think it fails to inform.  A goal of
this t-shirt is to help educate people about GNOME, SugarLabs and the
OLPC project and how these projects work together to provide a
humanitarian solution.  Most people who will see someone wearing the
tshirt will probably have no idea what GNOME, SugarLabs, or OLPC is, so
the message becomes meaningless if the tshirt does not do a good job of
informing.

I would appreciate further suggestions, but I think the text needs to
make sure that the reader understands that GNOME is a part of an
ecospehere that benefits a humanitarian cause.

Brian