Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 21:06 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
GNOME Marketing Team:

On April 6th, I proposed a "GNOME Free Agent" t-shirt which would
highlight the humanitarian aspects of being a GNOME volunteer.

I have been working with Mike (Dongyun) Lee and Diki Niwatori to
put together a t-shirt mock-up.  Refer here:

   http://www.sheepfiends.com/gngt-olpc.png

After discussion, we decided to make the image mono-color.  While a bit
less exciting than the full-color version, it is less busy and will be
easier and less expensive to print.

Does this look good to people?  Does anyone have any comments
about the design or how to improve things further?

Thoughts?

Brian

I think the wording is a bit much and can be simplified and made more
powerful.  Perhaps something like:

GNOME - SugarLabs - OLPC
Education - Community
Empowering children the world over