Re: Friends of GNOME Ruler

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 12:56 +0000, Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hi Frederic,

2010/3/23 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>:
Lucas Rocha wrote:

Frédéric: what do you think about putting the ruler on lib.g.o? I guess
the most important place would be the 2.30 release notes. We just need
to add:
 <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gnome.org/friends/ruler/ruler.js";></script>
somewhere at the beginning of the page.

Yeah, should be as simple as that. Just add after the 'header' div.

I couldn't get it to fill the whole width, as it conflicted with the
sidebar which is position: absolute; but here it is in place:
 http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.28/

IIUC, you have to place the ruler div inside the 'page' div just after
the 'header' div.

--lucasr

I'll be finishing the release notes and sending them out for review this
morning for 2.30.  I'll try and add this and see if it works.

Thanks again for doing this Lucas!

Paul