Re: Friends of GNOME Ruler

Hi,

2010/3/23 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>:
Le lundi 22 mars 2010, à 23:22 +0000, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
Hi all,

The ruler is now online in www.gnome.org and (soon) planet.gnome.org.
It also appears in www.gnome.org/friends. Unfortunately, I didn't have
time to implement the ability to hide the ruler as suggest by Olav. I
think it would be a nice addition in case someone has time to do it.

Is there any reason we don't put it on all the www.gnome.org webpages?

I thought it would be just too much to have this huge green header
everywhere. No strong opinion here. Feel free to add it everywhere if
you think it makes sense.

Frédéric: what do you think about putting the ruler on lib.g.o? I guess
the most important place would be the 2.30 release notes. We just need
to add:
 <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gnome.org/friends/ruler/ruler.js";></script>
somewhere at the beginning of the page.

Yeah, should be as simple as that. Just add after the 'header' div.

--lucasr