Re: Branding of GNOME-hosted Tomboy Online

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
With the understanding that we could always rebrand before this
deployment is open to the public, does anyone take issue with using
the "Tomboy Online" brand as we begin alpha testing?

I probably know the answer to this, but just figured it's worth asking:

Is the Tomboy name trademarked, and is there any potential issue with
the trademark for the Tomboy name / brand?

I like Dave's suggestion of GNOME Notes too.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/