Re: Branding of GNOME-hosted Tomboy Online

Hi Sandy,

Sandy Armstrong wrote:
For a long time, I've been referring to this hypothetical service as
"Tomboy Online".  I have registered the domains tomboy-online.com and
tomboy-online.org in anticipation of this deployment.

Before we go ahead with using that domain name and branding, I'd like
to make sure there is no objection from folks on this list.

Just to be clear on the origin of your apprehension - clearly you're
anticipating controversy of some sort.

Are you worried about a backlash this because Tomboy's not the only app
to sync notes with Snowy? Or because it's a Mono app?

I'd have no objection to "Tomboy Online" personally. "GNOME Notes" would
also float my boat.

Cheers,
Dave.

--