Re: gnome miro community

Hi,

will kahn-greene wrote:
Just for clarification, I work for PCF and PCF maintains the system that
Gnome Miro Community is on, but the software is a Django app released
under the AGPL.  I can get it moved to any system you want.  I'm running
Gnome Miro Community in my free time because I thought it would help
Gnome--this is not a PCF endeavor.

When I said commercial, I meant "using the GNOME brand to leverage a
commercial product" - that doesn't appear to be happening with Miro, so
it doesn't really come into play.

This Miro Community is set up such that all submitted videos have to be
accepted by a curator (admin).  I think that's true of user comments, too.

I hope Gnome Miro Community doesn't turn into a porn site.

I was joking. Really. Should've smileyed, I guess.

But in general, trademark usage does need some kind of a quality guarantee.

I'll work through these soon.

Thank you!

No - thank you! The site looks great.

Cheers,