Re: Communication Plan Matrix

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 16:24 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Hi Nelson,

El mié, 10-02-2010 a las 21:14 +0000, Nelson Marques escribió:
Dear all,

 Everyone should see the attachment included, despite of your role on
this list as it covers everything related to GNOME.
 With the upcoming GNOME 3.0 release, this is actually my first real
contribution for this list, and I would suggest that we work this out,
as this isn't a one man job.

Well I see you have 3 items mentioned in page 3, but no more pages.
Perhaps you attached the wrong document.

BTW, I don't think many people will find that slogan appealing :-)... I
suggest you to change it.

 Diego,

 Nothing on that should be final, that's just like generical guide lines
to build a communication plan, slogan included ;) That's something that
GNOME management has to decide, slogans and such.

 Many times it is marketing who decides slogans, but honestly, that's
something that the current veterans have to decide. For me it's
important only the fact that we can develop our communication following
guidelines from the GNOME Foundation and GNOME itself, so we can keep
GNOME ideology and be consistent as much as we can.

 I'm going to add the same file, I can't see my email because Evolution
is reporting fetch error on my imap connection. The document I've sended
should be the same included here. It's well displayed on my Evince /
Acrobat Reader, should have 4 pages, and the last page has a single
item.

 Regards,
 nelson