Re: Communication Plan Matrix

Hi Nelson,

El mié, 10-02-2010 a las 21:14 +0000, Nelson Marques escribió:
Dear all,

 Everyone should see the attachment included, despite of your role on
this list as it covers everything related to GNOME.
 With the upcoming GNOME 3.0 release, this is actually my first real
contribution for this list, and I would suggest that we work this out,
as this isn't a one man job.

Well I see you have 3 items mentioned in page 3, but no more pages.
Perhaps you attached the wrong document.

BTW, I don't think many people will find that slogan appealing :-)... I
suggest you to change it.