Re: Issue 19 Planning

Hi,

Paul Cutler wrote:
Luis, thanks for the email.  I more than understand your concern about
proprietary software, but at the same time a number of for-profit
companies use GNOME technologies.

Absolutely - we enable proprietary software, and I'm always happy to see
proprietary software companies say we have a good platform & ideally
help make the platform better.

That's a far cry from promoting a proprietary software project, though.

I agree with your comment that the tone of the article is in the
editorial control, but I encourage extreme caution - it's a very fine
line between promoting the GNOME platform and promoting applications
which use it.

Cheers,
Dave.

--