Re: Video conferencing application

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> wrote:
Dear Dave, Diego, Joey, Sriam,

Thank you for your help! I already gave all the suggestions to the Taiwan GUG members and asked them to do some testing. Will keep you posted of the result. Besides, they will definitely let us know if they need further help!

Thanks, Pockey, if you find something that works please do let us know as I'm sure that other would be interested in doing something similar.

sri

Thanks,
Pockey