Re: GNOME Sound

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
I'd recommend Joey (cc'd) - he's active in GNOME marketing and has a
musical background.

Gosh, you know I would really love a nice asian sound or myabe a voice from carnatic or hindustani music.  It's kind of hard to describe what I have in my head but it's traditional but somewhat choral in nature.  I'm not sure if using voices will pan out but it's hard to find subtle sounds for these kind of things.

Anyways, just a thought.