Re: Screenshots

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 15:13, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Does anyone have a few cool screenshots (or even simple screenshots) of GNOME 3 that can be used by a publication?

We don't really have anything that the press could use yet. The new GTK+ theme isn't done and Shell is getting ready to land a major style change. I could grab a screen shot of what we have now but I would be better if the publication used the renderings from the gnome-shell-design repository which more accurately reflects what will be landing soon. The link is here: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell-design/tree/mockups/static Click on the file name and then on "plain" to retrieve the image.