Re: GNOME Store

El mié, 28-04-2010 a las 13:00 +0200, Andre Klapper escribió:

Of all the geeky shirts I have the "Beagle" one[1] has created by far
the most feedback (people starting to talk to me, often immediately
asking how they can buy one while having no idea that it's a software).

My story is better. I once saw a Beagle logo t-shirt on sale in a random
flea-style market, in a post of all kind of stamped t-shirts. Yeah. A C#
indexer, on a t-shirt, next to AC-DC, Metallica and similar. Call that
effective.