Re: GNOME Store

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
but numbers rule, so it can go if it's not selling well enough.

I think we don't have enough numbers yet. I think it's really cool we've sold at least one of each. With less than 30 sells, that seems pretty significant.

Someone needs to draw new ones to replace the current ones first though, and I have a hard time coming up with stuff that is not too crazy. [1] :)

Why not add a crazy one or two and see what happens?

Would you have time to make a banner for the store for gnome.org and Planet GNOME?

Thanks!

Stormy