Re: GNOME Store

Hi,

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
 On 04/28/2010 12:18 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
Really? For me, it's got low brand value, it's a bit confusing, and the
whole monkeys in-joke is distracting. I'm not a huge fan of the design,
and the t-shirt colours aren't great (but of wourse that's personal
preference).

Plus, it's the one that's selling the worst :)
I'm of course emotionally connected to it as I drew it, but numbers
rule, so it can go if it's not selling well enough.

I hope I haven't offended you Andreas - as I'm sure you guessed, that
wasn't my intention.

1. Too some extent I want to do really designish stuff, (possibly
opposed to geeky) as I think it's good to communicate that the GNOME
community really, really care about design. If people are comfortable
wearing them in public because they look good, and not just because they
like GNOME, that's great.

Yes! I love beautifully designed t-shirts. Think of all those t-shirts
that get copied over & over, like Che Guevarra or Obama & "Change", or
the Vitruvian Man, or the evolution of man... I would love to have a
GNOME t-shirt that were so original & cool that we started seeing
unauthorised hacked copies of it popping up.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary