Re: GNOME -> Gnome

+1

 I've mailed something only to Dave by mistake regarding some of the
dangers of Re-Branding.

 Dave, feel free to forward to list, as it was my mistake on not hitting

 I pointed before also to Dave the following:

 * If GNOME is expecting some negative feedback on GNOME 3.0, please
take that into considerating when thinking on rebranding, as it might
bring additional negative charge towards users who are already creating
some controversy with gnome-shell for example. Bringing major changes
into play now might be harmful.

 I support Andre's point of view in full. Maybe we need only to do a
small communication establishing what as changed (like the drop of the
acronym, since the other brand aspects are to remain).

 nm