Re: Hello and suggestions

Hi, Marc!

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 15:07 +0200, Marc Hanisch wrote:

I would also appreciate two simple but well designed webpages for
Windows and Mac OS X users (like the Gnome release pages) to show the
benefits of using Gnome on other operating systems than Unix / Linux /
BSD. There could be a little help on installing Gnome and a link to
the packages... Any interests?

The GNOME on Windows Wiki page was started when we discussed the GNOME
web re-design.

There are still two pages reserved for the purpose. See the URL
structure at the end of this page:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

But maybe we should use a separate domain if we need more space to
explain stuff. What do you think?

Regards,
Claus