Re: U of T Computer Science Student Union

There's also the academia list:

Can certainly use more traffic.

behdad

On 09/14/2009 12:43 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
Would somebody on the marketing list like to be our university contact
and start with Toronto? You can then send Behdad if they have an event
we can participate in.

I also know several other professors that were looking for GNOME
speakers to come attend their classes. I think having a university
liaison would help the GNOME project make sure we reach out to these folks.

Any interest? Feel free to respond here or to me privately.

Stormy

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org