participate in? Would you be able to?

Best regards,
-Guy

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 19:58 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
Anybody in the Toronto area want to check this out? (I'm thinking it
would make more sense to attend than to just give them stuff to hand
out.)

Stormy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <rohan chandra utoronto ca>
Date: Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Subject: U of T Computer Science Student Union
To: stormy gnome org

Hi Stormy Peters,

I am a representative of the Computer Science Student Union at the
University of Toronto. The CSSU is responsible for representing the
greater
interests of the computer science student body at the University of
Toronto.
As such we at the CSSU would like to inquire about your interest in
providing promotional materials for your company at a CSSU student
event.
These promotional materials would be items, such as branded pens,
stickers,
disks with trial/opensource versions of software, that can be used to
create
awareness of your company within the student populace. We would then
distribute these items at student events, such as first year
orientation, to
the students in attendance.

 We have found that companies in the past who have provided us with
these
kinds of materials have profited greatly from the level of attention
they
receive from the students in a manner they may not have been able to
receive
otherwise. Many companies have commented on how difficult it can be to
create a presence at the university due to the restricitions imposed
and
processing normally required by the university in order to distribute
materials on campus, but as an organization of our nature we are able
bypass most of these difficulties.

If you are interested in providing your own promotional materials at a
CSSU
student event or require more details please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Thank you,

Rohan Chandra
External Liaison