Re: Exploiting the Nokia N900 release

El sáb, 05-09-2009 a las 11:32 +0200, Andre Klapper escribió:
Am Freitag, den 04.09.2009, 19:20 +0200 schrieb Juanjo Marin:
Meanwhile we're waiting for Quim reply/help

You didn't ask any questions.
What do you expect as an answer?

Well, I was asking for help. He is a Gnome Foundation member, so I think
he could help

By now, I know of some Gnomers who have worked on Maemo (mainly because
what I've read from their blogs) and we can ask some questions if you
want.

Again: Questions. Where are they?

Maybe I was not explicity enough, I was asking to the marketing list for
questions. I said I don't know a shit about marketing. I only was trying
to help pointing out who is the right person to ask.

I think that I can't help more :(

Sincerly,

   -- Juanjo Marín