Re: Do-Gooders and Other Free License Recipients...

On 15 Oct 2009, at 05:44, Guy Lunardi wrote:

Stormy suggested we reach out to the usability team to see what they
think.

FWIW, here's the reply I sent to Guy's message to the usability list.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team

--- Begin Message ---