GNOME 2009 Annual Report Kickoff

With GNOME's fiscal year ending at the end of September, it's time to start working on our annual report!

Lucas has handled coordination the last few years, and this year at GUADEC he passed the torch to me, and I'm here to ask for help.

I've created a first draft of the outline for the Annual Report based on the Annual Report from last year:  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2009 (I used the Marketing space as I couldn't create in the FoundationBoard space like past years).

What I need help with (everything!):

* Is this the right format?  Are these the right sections?
* Writers!  Want to write one of these sections?  Grab it!  Want to write something not listed?  Add it and write it!
* Editors.  Good editing is as important as good writing.
* Artwork and layout.
* High res photos of GNOME community members.

If you have a chance, please review last years annual report (http://foundation.gnome.org/about/gnome_annual_report_2008.pdf) and think about what you liked and what you might like to see added, and please add your ideas to the wiki page above.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Paul