Re: Marketing Team IRC Meetings

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
I created a doodle account...  btw what do we use for collab? gobby?  I'd
like to try out the new abiword thing.. (we should be talking this stuff
up!)

Are they compatible? I've had my head buried in the launch stuff for
11.2 and haven't had a chance to check out Abiword yet.

Please tell me Abiword has re-used some of the Gobby stuff. :-)

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
openSUSE Community Manager