Re: Marketing Team IRC Meetings

I created a doodle account...  btw what do we use for collab? gobby?  I'd like to try out the new abiword thing.. (we should be talking this stuff up!)

sri

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> Any feedback is good - if yes, you'd like to see them, please respond back
> with a Yes, and potential days of the week and times that might work.  From
> there, I'd probably recommend using Doodle (http://www.doodle.com/) to help
> find a time that works for the majority.

Do we have a link for everyone to specify their availability?

Thanks,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
openSUSE Community Manager