Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

Em Seg, 2009-03-23 às 07:24 -0600, Stormy Peters escreveu:
I'd be interested in a separate version targeted at GNOME Foundation
members. I think as a marketing team, we should think about how to
explain the benefits of the GNOME Foundation to its members.

Providing infrastructure for the GNOME project.
Sponsoring community events.
Providing travel to members to GNOME events and to speak about GNOME
at other events.

Stormy

Also would be great to have a generic version (not only to Foundation
members), showing what GNOME is, what GNOME Foundation is, and how to
contribute to the GNOME project. I would be more interested in that
version.

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell