Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

Jonh Wendell wrote:
Em Sáb, 2009-03-21 às 14:07 +0100, Andreas Nilsson escreveu:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/184285/foundation-folder.pdf

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/184285/foundation-folder.sla (source)

How can I do that? Which program should I install to edit the source?
I created it using Scribus 1.3.5 (the development version). You might be able to edit it using PDFEdit. Let me know if that works.
By the way, what is the target public for this brochure? Anyone?
The main target is new companies who can become Foundation sponsors, but it will probably be interesting to some extent for people who want to learn more about the Foundation in general.
- Andreas