Re: GNOME Store

I'm working on the task list for 2.27, and I'm hoping we can start to tackle a new GNOME store in July.

Stormy - have you had a chance to create an account with Zazzle?  (Sorry, I know you're slammed with GUADEC stuff right now).

I'd like to add some of the tasks around a new store to the task list, including:

* Create theme / website on Zazzle site
* Call for artwork
* Review and approve artwork for merchandise
* Pick merchandise for sale
* Launch store (and market it)

Paul