Marketing Mission, Team Members & Wiki Cleanup

Hi Marketing Team!

Did you know we have a Mission page for the Marketing team?  (We definitely need to re-organize these wiki pages, there are some gems here).

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Mission

I would like you to take a look at this page, as it sums up the sub-teams within Marketing very well:

Are there any teams missing?  Any redundancy?

With that said, I thought we might start over with the Marketing Team Members page:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingTeam

Which of the above teams listed above would you like to work on?  Add your name!  Over the next few days I'm going to keep adding tasks to the release calendar per the earlier email today.  Understanding what teams and tasks people want to work on would go a long way in getting organized and crossing off some tasks from our to-do list.

(I did not touch the Local Groups information on the Team page above - is the information still accurate?  Dave Neary, are you still involved and can you comment?)

Thanks!

Paul