Re: New to the team

David, welcome!  Thanks for dropping an email to the list introducing yourself.

You're joining at a great time, as we have a lot going on depending on what you want to work on.

There's been lots of discussion lately regarding merchandising, fundraising, the gnome.org website revamp and GNOME 3.0 marketing.  We're putting plans in place, and love to have the help!

Paul