From: John Palmieri <johnp redhat com>
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Friends of GNOME
To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

Hi Stormy,

Nice touch with the e-mail actually.  It is nice to see a human behind all of this instead of the automated beast that is PayPal.  It really took a bit to find out how to cancel the subscriptions but since you have to go through PayPal people will blame them :)  In any case Zana set up a link for me.  I suggested to her that we set up links for $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 and $100 a month (you won't get it if you don't ask for it as it is really a pain to sign up for multiple subscriptions).  This can be done by having the first page redirect to a second page where there are radio buttons for each amount with the $10 being selected by default.  When the user hits the submit button we simply redirect them to the correct PayPal link.

--
John

----- "Stormy Peters" <stormy gnome org> wrote:

> Hey! Never mind my last mail.

> Thanks very much!
>
> Stormy
>

> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Stormy Peters < stormy gnome org >
> wrote:
>

> Hi John,
>
> I saw you canceled your Friends of GNOME subscription.
>
> I just wanted to let you know that we appreciate your contributions.
> If there's anything I can do to help you, let me know. (And if you
> have any feedback for the Friends of GNOME program, please let me
> know!)
>
> Best,
>
> Stormy
>
> --