Re: PayPal fee structure

Every little bit helps.

Thanks

Jaap

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 18:33, Rosanna Yuen<zana gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

After much prodding, we seem to be getting nonprofit rates through our
PayPal account now.  We had previously been charged 2.9% + $.30 for
domestic transactions.  We now are charged 2.2% + $.30 per domestic
transaction.  I believe (but cannot verify) that international
transactions are $.10 more per transaction.

If we ever get above $100,000 in monthly volume, our rate should drop to
1.9% + $.30 per transaction.

These rates and other PayPal information can be found here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/merchant/NonProfitsFAQ-outside

They have links to MySpace and Facebook widgets if anyone thinks they
are worthwhile.

Thanks,
Rosanna