Re: Spanish poster for the Friends of GNOME campaign

Hi Alberto,

Do you have a english version of this poster?

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Alberto Ruiz<aruiz gnome org> wrote:
Hello marketing list,

greetings from the art contribution workshop on GUADEC-ES, we just
created a localized poster for the Friends of GNOME campaign, I hope
you like it.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz