Re: Brochure for potential sponsors: need help!

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 15:53 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:
- The text says "The Foundation has over 400 members, all contributors
   to GNOME, who vote once a year".

   Actually we now vote every 18 months

We had a single 18-month period to put the new board elections
closer to GUADEC so that the new board can use GUADEC to get
face time early in their term.  Now that they're more closely
aligned, we'll have our regular annual elections again.

--
Shaun