Re: Quick/small Friends of GNOME change

Stormy:

Actually, I would be changing the definition of philanthropist to be anyone who gives anything.

Rather than confusingly changing the definition, why not come up
with a new label for small contributors?  Perhaps "Friend" or,
simply, "Contributor"?

And I think we need some option that has no minimum. People gave $1 amounts. I think depending on where you live, that might be a significant donation. We shouldn't turn it away.

Yes, I do agree a new category for small contributors with no
reward aside from recognition is needed.

Brian