Quick/small Friends of GNOME change

Rosanna pointed out that we removed the option to donate less than $25 and we had people that donated small amounts.

On the other hand, in the last six months we've had two large donations, one for $1000 and one for $750.

So, I was thinking we could change the Philanthropist option from:

Philanthropist $1200 or more

You get: A framed print of GNOME foot signed by the GNOME Board of Directors and recognition of your contribution.

Philanthropist: Name your amount

You get: Recognition of your contribution.

Thoughts?

Stormy