Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network

I don't think it would hurt to start the campaign early ...

Stormy

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com> wrote:
Hello everyone.

I can work on that. But I also need clues for what needs to come in :). I'm not sure if we should start to use "Made of Easy" right now...

Btw, just to make sure... the image needs to have 120 pixels by 90 pixels and the text must be 80 chars long. Right?

Thank you.