Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network

Are we holding off on the "Made of Easy" a little longer or should we start advertising it now? Should the banner say something about GNOME 3.0 or just GNOME, in general?

I need to make the Friends of Gnome About proposal soon; we could bring up GNOME/Gnome/Gnome.org at the same time if we we want this banner to incorporate that idea.