Re: Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum)

Hi,

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
    We could also run a half day speaker's workshop, which I'd be happy to
    lead, to get people presenting better (the same as they do in OSCON -
    with Damien Conway no less).

There is a tentatively planned marketing hackfest for March/April with
regard to the beginning of the production of video assets for the GNOME
3.0 launch. And then there is a much more firmly planned meeting at
GUADEC for more of the same. We could tie in media training in to either
of these and increase participation at the respective overall events.

If I can make the marketing hackfest this time, I'll be glad to put
something together if it's desired. I'm no media trainer, but I have
given several workshops on rhetoric, debating, and structuring and
designing presentations.

Cheers,
Dave.

--