Re: Friends of GNOME Merchandise Queen or King needed (Was: GNOME US Event Box)

El mié, 09-12-2009 a las 15:23 -0600, Brian Cameron escribió:
Behdad:

Before making it too enticing, this is a US-only "position", right?

Should make it clear.

If the compensation is travel to an event, then why would it need to
be
a US-only position?  Are the tax implications of giving a gift or
reward
very complicated?

Having it USA only would make things lot simpler. Customs are prone to
random failure.
Plus if we can do it through zazzle, I'd rather do that.